OPPIC Accountancy LLP banner


Whether you are a director, a partner, self employed or employed we can help you complete your self assessment return and save you time and stress.
If you have income from self employment or a business you own or have other sources of investment income you are required to file a self assessment tax return with HMRC.
The filing in of the tax return can be time consuming and complex and you may not feel you have the confidence or experience to complete it.
OPPIC Accountancy can ensure that you fill in your self assessment return correctly and on time and remove all your stress.
We can offer lots of advice on your self assessment and be notified when your return is due so be confident that your tax affairs are being dealt with.